Spicy crushed roti fried in spices
8-10 plain roti or chapati, finely crushed
1 medium chopped onion
1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
1/4 teaspoon garam masala powder
1 teaspoon kasoori methi (dry fenugreek leaves)
1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
1 tablespoon peanuts
1-2 dry red chilies
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon sugar (optional)
2 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
2 teaspoon oil
Salt to taste
1. Heat oil in a kadhai, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, red chilies, kasoori methi and allow it to crackle.
2. Add peanuts, onion and fry until golden brown.
3. Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, lemon juice and fry for two minutes.
4. Add rotis, salt, sugar and fry until crisp, for abut 5 minutes.
5. Garnish with a coriander leaves and serve hot.
Cooking time: 20-25 minutes