• 1 cup – sabudana
• 1 – finely chopped Tomato (optional)
• 1 – finely chopped Potato
• 2 – chopped Green chillies
• 1-2 tsp – vegetable oil
• Red Chilli powder
• Turmeric powder
• Rye (fine mustard seeds)
• Chopped Coriander leaves
• Salt to taste
- Soak sabudana in water for 1-2 mins. Then drain the water, transfer the wet sabudana into sieve and cover it.
- Heat oil in pan, add rye seeds and chopped potatoes in oil.
- Cover it and cook it on low flame.
- When potatoes are cooked completely, add chopped tomatoes, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt and fry it.
- Add wet sabudana in pan and mix it very well.
- Turn off the gas. Serve it hot with green coriander chutney.
Recipe courtesy of Bharti Agarwal