Add all your favorite seafood and enjoy the seafood marinara. Lets see how to make this delicious seafood recipe.
– 1 tablespoon oil
– 1 clove crushed garlic
– 100 gm angel hair pasta
– 6 cups hot tap water
– 300 gm seafood marinara
– 3 fresh chopped tomatoes
– 2 tablespoons cream
– 2 finely sliced challots
– Salt to taste
How To Cook?
1. Place oil and garlic in a large microwave safe bowl and cook for 20-30 seconds on HIGH flame.
2. Place pasta and hot water in a large microwave safe bowl and cook for 10 mints on HIGH flame, stirring once during cooking. Allow to stand for 5 mints. Drain. Set aside.
3. Place 300 gm marinara and tomatoes into oil and cook for 4 to 6 mints on MEDIUM flame, stirring once during cooking.
4. Stir in cream and shallots and cook for 1-2 mints on MEDIUM HIGH flame.
5. Stir and stand for 2 mints before serving.
Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
– Seafood marinara taste best with garlic bread
– Also you can try it with fresh salad