Sesame Prawns Recipe is an easy and tasty recipe. Best as a starter of Chinese meal. Lets learn making of sesame prawns.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
– 250 gm prawns, peeled and deveined
– 1 tablespoon sesame oil
– 1 clove garlic, crushed
– 2 teaspoons kecap manis
– 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
– Salt to taste
How To Cook?
1. Peel prawns, leaving tails intact and devein.
2. Combine the prawns, oil, garlic, salt and kecap manis in a large bowl and stir well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hrs.
3. Thread the prawns onto microwave sake skewers and place on to a microwave safe roasting rack.
4. Sprinkle one side of the skewered prawns with half the sesame seeds. Cook for 3-5 mints on MEDIUM flame, turning after?2?minutes.
– Sesame Prawns taste best with a sweet chili dipping sauce.