• Almonds – 1 cup
• Sugar- 2.5 cups
• Ghee- 2 cups
• Kesari – 1 pinch
- Soak a cup of almonds, in boiling water, overnight.
- Grind the almonds in a mixer into a fine paste after removing the skin.
- Prepare sugar syrup. Once it starts boiling, add the almond paste and mix well.
- Mix the kesari powder with a little water and add to the boiling mixture.
- Immediately, add in a cup of ghee.
- As the mixture starts becoming paste-like, gradually pour in spoonful of the remaining cup of ghee.
- When the mixture reaches a batter like consistency, remove from the fire and serve piping hot or refrigerate and serve chilled.
Recipe courtesy of Babitha