• Coconut Milk – 1 Can
• Green chillies – 3
• 5 – Garlic flakes
• salt to Taste
• 5 – Flakes of Kokam (Sola)
• Coriander (Kothambir)
- Dissolve Kokum flakes in about 4-5 tbsps of water in the vessel about 10 minutes before you make the kadhi.
- Do not put too much water because then the kadhi will be very diluted.
- Put all the other ingredients in a blender and blend till smooth with a little water.
- Pour the mixture into the vessel with kokum. Mix well.
- Garnish with coriander.
Recipe courtesy of Pranali