• 2 cups – basic white sauce
• 1.5 cups – spaghetti boiled
• 1 tsp – mixed dried herbs (optional)
• 1 carrot, grated
• 1/2 cup – cheese, grated
• 1 potato, boiled & grated
• 1 tbsp – Butter
• crushed dry Red Chillies (optional)
• salt to taste
- Mix together potato, carrot, softened butter with a fork.
- Mix together spaghetti, chilli, salt, herbs and white sauce.
- Put in a deep ovenproof dish and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle the cheese to cover the surface.
- Spread the carrot potato mixture either in a design, or along the edge of the casserole.
- Bake in a hot oven till the cheese is golden and crisp.
- Serve hot with bread, rolls, etc.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi