• 1 pack – Spaghetti
• 1/2 – Red onion, chopped bite size
• 1 bottle – Mushroom Pasta Sauce
• 1/2 pack – Frozen Chopped Spinach
• 2 tsps Ginger-Garlic paste
• 1 tsp chopped Garlic
• 1 tbsp Olive oil
• 1 cup soaked Nutri Nuggets
• 1 or 2 slices singles Cheese
• Optional: Garlic powder (sprinkle as garnish)
• salt to taste
- Set the pasta to boil with plenty of water. Add a few drops of olive oil to the boiling pasta.
- When done, drain and set aside after sprinkling a few drops olive oil.
- In an open saucepan, heat the olive oil slightly and add chopped onion.
- Fry till pinkish. Add spinach and fry till lightly cooked.
- Mix in ginger-garlic paste and chopped garlic and cook nicely.
- Add nutri nuggets and cook a minute. Add mushroom sauce.
- Blend in a slice or two of any cheese and stir till cheese has melted and sauce has a red-streaked-with-yellow hue and emerges orange. Add salt as per taste.
- Serve hot heaped on pasta.
- Serve with garlic bread and any sweet red wine.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi