• 1 Pineapple
• 1 tbsp Sugar
• 1 tbsp. pepper corns, powdered
• 1 tsp. paprika powder
• Â½ tsp. Rosemary
• Â½ tsp. salt
• A dash of worcestershire sauce
• 25 gms. Butter
• 30 ml. oil
- Peel and core the pineapple. Cut into 1.5 cm / Â¾ inch thick slices.
- Mix the sugar, worcestershire sauce, paprika powder, pepper powder, salt, rosemary and oil.
- Marinate the pineapple pieces in this mixture for 30 minutes.
- Place each slice on the barbeque grill and turn occasionally till the grill marks can be seen on the pineapple.
- Remove from grill and brush with melted butter before serving.