• 1 – pastry sheet
• 1 bunch – Spinach
• 100 gm – crumbled Paneer
• 1/2 tsp – Garam Masala powder
• 1/2 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• 1/2 tsp – amchur powder
• oil as required
• salt to taste
- Wash and cut the spinach lengthwise.
- In a pan, heat a little oil and add the paneer and stir till it turns golden brown. Keep aside.
- Now add the spinach and let the water evaporate.
- Then add the masala. Saute and cook for a few mins.
- Mix the paneer with above mixture and let it cool.
- Spread out the pastry sheet carefully and sprinkle some all-purpose flour.
- Roll it out slowly without tearing it. Cover the sheet with butter.
- Now spread the filling evenly and roll the sheet tightly.
- Cut it into small circular rolls.
- Grease the rolls with butter on the outside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and place the rolls in it for 5-8 min or till it is done.
- Pair it with ketchup or sauce.
Recipe courtesy of Ramyaa Narayanan