• 2 cup – Spinach leaves, chopped
• 2 cups – Yoghurt
• Salt to taste
• 1 – Potato, boiled and peeled
• 1 tsp – Ghee
• 1 tsp – Cumin seeds
• 2-3 – Red dried chillies
• 4-5 – Curry leaves
• 1 tsp – Black pepper
• 1 tsp – Chaat masala (optional)
• 1 cup – Water
- Steam or boil spinach leaves for 4-5 minutes.
- Drain water and store it for later use.
- Blend this spinach with some water and make a puree.
- Beat yoghurt well, add water and salt to it.
- Add spinach puree and mix well.
- Break potato with hands (or grate) and mix with the raita.
- Heat ghee in a pan and throw cumin seeds, dried red chillies and curry leaves together for a good stir.
- Pour this tadka to the raita and mix.
- Garnish with black pepper and chaat masala.
- Recipe courtesy: UK Rasoi
Recipe courtesy of Nupur