• 2 cups – Sprouted kala Channa (pressure cooked)
• 1 – Onion (chopped)
• 2 – Tomatoes (chopped)
• 3 – Green chillies (slit opened)
• 1 tsp – Ginger Garlic paste
• 2 – Whole spices (bay leaves, cloves, cardamoms, Cinnamon stick)
• Chopped Coriander leaves
• To Grind:
• 1 tbsp – Poppy Seeds
• 1 tbsp – Coriander seeds
• 1 tsp – Fennel seeds
• 1/4 cup – Coconut (grated)
- Dry roast one by one all the ingredients from the ‘To Grind’ list.
- Ground everything as fine paste with enough water.
- Heat enough oil. Fry the whole spices until brown. Add the finely chopped onions, finely chopped tomatoes, slit opened green chillies, ginger garlic paste and saute everything until the vegetables turns translucent.
- Now add the grounded paste, cooked sprouted kala channa, red chilli powder, salt and saute for few minutes.
- Add enough water and cook everything in simmer for few minutes until the gravy turns thick.
- Finally add the chopped coriander leaves and put off the stove.
- Enjoy along with rotis or any rice dishes.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipes
Recipe courtesy of Priya