Who don’t love to eat Golgappas!! Well, Golgappa is a yummiest Indian snack that we Indians love to have it anytime, anywhere. You can easily find it in the streets of India. Also, it’s very easy & quick to make and enjoy it.
To make Strawberry and Chocolate Golgappas, you just need golgappa puris, strawberry, cream, vanilla ice cream, sprinkles, peanuts and white chocolate. It’s not too difficult as its sound!! Let’s see how to make it.
– White chocolate
– Salt to taste
– Vanilla ice cream
– Vanilla essence
– Vanilla beans
How to Make it?
1. In a bowl, melt the white chocolate and keep it aside.
2. Take a baking tray and spread butter paper on it.
3. First, take some golgappa puris and make holes from the top in them with your finger.
4. Stick them on a toothpick and fully cover it with melted white chocolate.
5. Now, place the golgappas on the baking tray and add the sprinkles over the golgappa and cover it.
6. Keep the baking tray into the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
7. To make the caramelize peanuts, in a nonstick pan add peanuts, 1 cup sugar and 2 teaspoons water and salt and cook it for 2-4 minutes. Keep it aside to cool.
8. Now, to make the golgappa pani, in a grinder, add vanilla ice cream, half cup of milk, 2 drops of vanilla essence, vanilla beans and blend them well.
9. Now, bring out the baking tray from the refrigerator.
10. Cut the strawberry into small pieces.
11. Mix the caramelized peanuts with strawberry, fill this mixture into golgappa and serve it with the vanilla pani.
12. Enjoy this delicious golgappa dessert!!
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes