Strawberry French toast is a healthy breakfast recipe. French Toast recipe filled with lots of cheese and strawberry. It’s a best way to make a French toast a delicious meal for you and your family.
– 1/2 cup cheese
– 1 cup castor sugar
– 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
– 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
– 4 bread slice
– 2 cup strawberry (sliced)
– 3 cup egg yolks
– 2 tablespoon milk
– 4 tablespoon butter
How To Cook?
1. Take a bowl and add cheese, castor sugar, vanilla essence and cinnamon and mix it properly.
2. Now, spread this mixture on 2 bread slices and then put strawberry slice on it.
3. Then, put remaining bread slice on this strawberry layer. Slightly squeeze the bread slice so that it properly set with the bread slices.
4. Set the oven at 400F.
5. Now, beat the eggs and milk and keep it aside.
6. Now, add the sandwiches in this egg, milk mixture. Turn the sandwich and again add it into the mixture.
7. In a frying pan, add 1 tablespoon butter and bake the sandwich till it turns golden brown.
8. Now, place the sandwich on a baking sheet and place it in oven for 2-3 minutes.
9. Remove it from the oven and garnish it with strawberry and castor sugar and serve hot.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Servings: 3-4 Persons