• 1 cup – barnyard millet
• 2 – boiled Potatoes
• Salt as per taste
• 1/2 tsp – Cumin seeds powder
• 1 – green chillies, chopped
• 1/4 cup – crushed Peanuts
• Chopped, coriander a little
• 1.5 cups – water
- Soak barnyard millet in water for about an hour.
- Take a pan, add the barnyard millet and 1.5 cups of water and cooking on low flame.
- When done and the water is absorbed remove from fire.
- Let cool for some time.
- Now add boiled mashed potatoes to the cooked chawal along with all the spices, green chillies and chopped coriander leaves and mix well to form tikki dough.
- Heat oil in a kadai for deep frying.
- Divide the tikki mixture in small portions and make round balls of these portions and flatten it a little.
- Fry till golden brown in colour on medium flame. Deep fry till both the sides are golden brown in colour, serve
- Recipe Courtesy: Mad Cooking Fusions.