Basil Naan is full of sweetness roasted out of the fresh basil leaves. Enjoy this sweet basil Naan recipe. You can eat Basil Naan with Punjabi sabji, meat sabji or without any sabji. The sweet taste of Naan makes it tastier and children will love it.
– 200 gm refined flour
– Salt to taste
– 5 gm sugar
– 50 ml milk
– 15 ml refined oil
– 1 teaspoon orgran (gluten free product)
– 125 ml water
– 1 tablespoon basil
How To Make?
1. Add 2 tablespoons Orgran powder into water.
2. Now, take a bowl and add milk, water, sugar, basil, salt and refined oil and mix it well.
3. Now spread the refined flour in a plate and make a space in between the flour. Then add the previously mixed mixture to the flour and mix it and make dough.
4. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
5. Now wax some oil on your hands and make a roll from the dough.
6. Give your favorite shape to the balls and make a naan. Now bake it in microwave and serve hot.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 45 Minutes
Servings: 3 Person