• 1/2 litre – Milk
• 1/2 kg – sweet Mango (extract thick Mango pulp without adding milk/water)
• 100 ml – condensed Milk
• 200 gm – Sugar if condensed Milk is used otherwise 300 gm
• For adding flavour – some Mango sweet
- Boil milk for 15 mins, add condensed milk and sugar.
- Cool milk to room temperature. Add mango pulp.
- Pour mixture in ice cream pan, keep in refrigerator.
- When ice cream is half thick, take mixture out and churn it in mixer.
- Repeat this twice to make the ice cream soft.
- Add flavour while churning the second time.
- Keep it in refrigerator again
- Decorate with small pieces of mangoes.
Recipe courtesy of Rachana