• 4 – Tomatoes (big)
• 2-3 tbsp – Corn flour, dissolved in water
• 200 g – Paneer
• 2-3 tsp – Sugar
• Salt to taste
• 1/4 tbsp – pepper
• 1 tbsp- chilli sauce
• 1 – cheese cube, shredded
• handful – each of beans, capsicum, cabbage, peas.
- Cut the vegetables into thin long pieces.
- Put tomatoes in hot water.
- Remove skin and make puree in mixer.
- Marinate paneer in 1 tbsp chilli sauce or ginger-garlic-chilli paste.
- Marinate for around 1/2 an hour.
- Later fry and keep aside.
- Fry vegetables or put them in boiled water and then pass them through cold water.
- Boil the tomato puree.
- Add the cornflour paste. Add sugar, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Add the vegetables and then after 3-4 mins add the paneer. When done, garnish with cheese shreds.
Recipe courtesy of Subha