Very easy to cook and smoked salmon gives a delicious taste. You can make it anytime for your family.
– 500 gm. tagliatelle pasta
– 60 gm. Butter
– 100 gm. Smoked salmon
– 200 gm. Snow peas, trimmed
– 100 gm finely sliced button mushrooms
– 2 cloves garlic, crushed
– 2 small finely sliced shallots
– 600 gm thickened cream
– 1 tablespoon fresh dill
– 1 cup parmesan cheese
– Sale to taste
How To Cook?
1. Place tagliatelle in a large bowl with 6 cups of hot tap water. Cook for 10-12 mints on HIGH flame, stirring halfway. Drain pasta.
2. In a large bowl cook garlic, butter and shallots for 1 mint on HIGH flame.
3. Add trimmed whole snow peas and button mushrooms and cook for a further 2 mints on HIGH flame.
4. In a large microwave safe bowl, place cream and cook for 5 mints on MEDIUM flame, stirring once during cooking.
5. In a large shallow dish, combine pasta, snow peas, button mushrooms, smoked salmon and dill. Still gently until the pasta is well coated.
6. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and cook for 2 mints on HIGH flame.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 25 Minutes