2 medium sized onions, chopped
1 cup finely chopped tomatoes
2 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
1/4 teaspoon black pepper powder
1/4 teaspoon dry oregano herb
2 tablespoon oil
Salt to taste
1. Heat oil in a kadhai, add ginger garlic paste and fry for a minute.
2. Add onion and stir fry until golden brown.
3. Add tomatoes and fry until oil separates.
4. Season with red chilli powder, black pepper powder, oregano and salt.
5. Use as pizza base and spread any toppings on top of this sauce for a delicious pizza.