– Giblets from turkey
– 1 cup turkey fat from drippings
– ? cup all-purpose flour
– Pepper to taste
– 8 cups low-sodium chicken broth
– Kosher salt
How To Cook?
1. Add turkey Giblets in a saucepan of water at MEDIUM heat for 30-40 minutes.
2. Once the giblets are cooked remove it from the water and keep it aside and keep the water.
3. Now, in turkey roasting pan, add back in the turkey fat. Spread flour and whisk until it becomes a paste. Whisk and cook the roux over LOW heat till it becomes golden brown in color.
4. Pour in the chicken broth. Let it cook and thicken for 5-10 minutes, whisking occasionally.
5. Now, add peeper to it and chop the turkey giblets to it and serve immediately.