Whole Vegetables cooked in kolhapuri style in spicy red gravy. Vegetable kolhapuri is common in Maharashtrian family. Veg Kolhapuri is spicy recipe which can be served with roti, naan, paratha or rice. The whole vegetables are cooked in a red chili paste with kolhapuri spices. Here is the Vegetable Kolhapuri Recipe. Enjoy!
– 1 cup frozen peas
– 2-3 cup frozen mix vegetable
– 500 ml water
– 3 whole red chilies
– 1 small piece of ginger
– 4 garlic cloves
– 1/2 cup chopped coriander Leaves
– 4 tablespoon oil
– 2 onion chopped
– 2 Tomatoes chopped
– 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
– 1 teaspoon coriander powder
– Salt to taste
How To Cook?
1. Mix the vegetable and peas with water.
2. cook the mixture in a pan on a MEDIUM heat for 10 minutes. Set Aside.
3. Grind together the red chilies, ginger, garlic, green chilies, coriander leaves to a fine paste.
4. Heat pan, add oil, add the ground paste, fry well, add onion, and fry till golden brown.
5. Add chopped tomatoes, turmeric powder, and salt. Fry this mixture for 2-3 Minutes. Stir well.
6. Now add the cooked vegetables, mix well. Cover and cook on SLOW flame for 5 minute.
7. Serve hot vegetable kolhapuri with Butter roti or naan, kulcha or rice.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
Servings: 4 Persons