Vietnamese Chicken Tacos, this street food is super delicious with its exotic flavor. This luscious dish is going to blow your mind. So I am sharing mouthwatering Vietnamese chicken tacos, because I feel that you guys must taste this delicious dish.
I started this by making tacos then omelet and finally the filling. These tacos are loaded with crispy noodles. All this process to make this delicious tacos I’ve described it in the recipe. So guys let’s not waste time just go for the recipe and try them out today.
– 200g fresh noodles
– A handful garlic chives chopped
– 2 tablespoon water
– 1 egg
To Make Omelet
– A handful bean sprouts
– 1 teaspoon oil
– 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
– A large handful of sweet basil
– A large handful of perilla
– A handful of saw tooth coriander (Optional)
– A handful of rau rum (Optional)
– 5 kaffir lime leaves
– 1 crushed lemongrass stalk
– 250 gm cooked and cooled jasmine rice, pounded roughly
– 1 heaped tablespoon palm sugar
– 2 tablespoons rice flour
– 1 whole egg, beaten
– 180 ml coconut milk
– Salt to taste
– Oil for frying
– 250 ml chicken stock
– 220 ml coconut milk
– 2 chicken breasts, skin on
– 25 gm finely chopped roasted peanuts
How To Cook?
To Make Tacos
1. Mix all the Ingredients together and prepare a smooth batter.
2. Heat a large frying pan and cover the pan with a teaspoon of oil.
3. Now, separate the egg yolk and beat it into prepared batter.
4. Whisk the egg white into a soft peak and fold this into the batter.
5. Now, fry this batter in the frying pan in batches to make pancakes.
6. Take out and mould over a rolling pin to form a taco. Set aside to cool.
To Make Omelet
1. In a bowl, place beaten egg along with water.
2. Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a frying pan, add egg mixture and fry until cook lightly.
3. Tip onto a plate and gently roll up and slice it into strips.
To Make Stuffing
1. Into a pan, add the chicken breasts and the rest of the coconut milk. Top up with the chicken stock and lemongrass. Poach the chicken for about 12-15 minutes.
2. Remove once cooked and set aside to cool down.
3. Take a large pan and saut? the noodles until soft but with a crispy outside.
4. Remove skin from the chicken and shred the cooked meat.
5. Mix the shredded chicken omelet?gently with bean sprouts, garlic chives, chili flakes, rau rum, saw tooth coriander, perilla and sweet basil.
6. Place the mixture into the Taco and top with the crispy noodles. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and herbs.
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 – 35 Minutes