Aloo Paratha is very famous and healthy breakfast recipe from Punjab. Aloo Paratha recipe is made with boiled potatoes stuffed into Parathas. You can make Aloo Paratha any time when you want. Parathas are very common Indian Food. Enjoy this Aloo Paratha Recipe.
– 4 boiled potatoes
– 1 cup wheat flour
– 2-3 finely chopped green chilies
– ? teaspoon Ajwain
– 1 teaspoon pomegranate seeds powder
– 1 tablespoon lime juice
– Salt to taste
– ? teaspoon red chili powder
– ? teaspoon black salt
– 2 tablespoon ghee or butter
– 2 tablespoon coriander leaves
How To Cook?
1. Sieve the wheat flour and add salt and ghee to it. Mix it well and make soft dough from it with required water.
2. Keep the dough aside for 30 minutes.
3. Now, peel the boiled potatoes and mash it.
4. Now, in a bowl add all the dry masalas and coriander leaves to it and mix it well before stuffing it.
5. Now, divide dough in to two parts and make a small balls from it.
6. Take one dough balls and roll out it. Apply little oil to it. Now, fill 1-2 tablespoon stuffing to this roti and close it to steal the stuffing.
7. Again roll out into a round of ? inch thickness with little flour.
8. Now, cook this paratha on a hot griddle until it roasted well on both sides, apply one tablespoon oil to it and again roast it. Serve hot Aloo paratha with curd, pickle and chutney.
Preparation Time: 10 Minute
Cooking Time: 20 Minute
Servings: 2 Persons