A lovely soup to make with honey and lemon juice. The soup contains the ginger which will helps you in the cold season and gives you warmness. Enjoy this Apple Ginger Soup Recipe.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 40 Minutes
Servings: 4 Persons
– 4 apples
– 1 ?and#8221; piece ginger – grated
– Rind of 1 lemon
– 1and#8243; cinnamon stick
– 1 teaspoon honey
– 1 ? tbsp lemon juice
– Salt and Pepper to taste
– A slice of apple – finely chopped without peeling
– Few mint leaves – to garnish
How To Make?
1. Wash apples. Keeping aside 1/8 piece of 1 apple for the garnish, peel the rest of the apples. Grate the apples.
2. Grate a ?rm lemon on the grater lightly to get rind.
3. Mix 5 cups water, lemon rind, cinnamon, ginger and lemon juice to the grated apples.
4. Keep on ?re and boil. After the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
5. After it cools, blend in a mixer. Strain it.
6. Add honey, salt and pepper to taste. Add lots of ice cubes to thin down the soup and chill it.
7. Serve garnished with apple pieces and mint.