A baked potato with chicken and cheese, this is such a mouthwatering dish. In this dish, potato and mixture of potato and chicken are backed together and then topped with some extra cheese. It is so delicious and a package of flavors. Try this simple but phenomenal recipe at home.
Preparation Time: 20-25 Minutes
Cooking Time: 45-50 Minutes
Servings: 4 Persons
– 4 potatoes
– Salt to taste
– 2 tablespoon oil
– 2 medium chopped onions
– 1 cup chopped roasted or fried chicken breast
– 5 tablespoon tomato ketchup
– 1 teaspoon chopped coriander leaves
– ? teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
– 1 ? cups grated cheddar cheese
How To Cook?
1. Scrub the potatoes and place them in a pan of water with adding some salt.
2. Place this pan over the high heat and bring it to boil.
3. Once it starts boiling, lower the heat and simmer it for 15-20 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
4. Drain the access water and allow the potatoes to cool a little until you can handle them.
5. Cut the potatoes into half lengthwise and scoop out the center using a spoon, leaving a thin wall of flesh.
6. Place the scooped out potato in a bowl. Mash it well and keep aside.
7. In a pan, heat oil over moderate heat.
8. Once the oil is heated add chopped onions and saut? it for a minutes or until light golden.
9. Then add roasted or fried chicken, tomato ketchup, coriander leaves, pepper and salt to it.
10. Toss the Ingredients gently and remove the pan from heat.
11. Transfer this mixture of the pan to the bowl containing the mashed potato. Mix well.
12. Taste and add more pepper and salt to it if required.
13. Pile this mixture into potato shells.
14. When this potatoes are ready to serve, Sprinkle the potatoes with cheese and place this potatoes on a baking try.
15. Then bake it in oven which is preheated to 200?C for about 15-20 minutes until golden.
– Eat the potatoes with the skin, so make sure to scrub them well before cooking them.