Besan ladoo is very famous and common sweet dish of India. It is specially made in the festivals especially during the Diwali festival. Besan ladoo is very healthy sweet.
Preparation Time: 5 Minute
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Servings: Makes 5-7 ladoos
– 1 cup gram flour (besan)
– ? cup semolina (suji)
– 1 cup castor sugar
– ? cup ghee
– 1 ? tablespoon cardamom powder
How To Cook?
1. Take a microwave safe bowl and add ghee and microwave it at 100% power for 1 minute.
2. Now, add gram flour and microwave it at 100% power for 5 minute, stirring for 1 minute.
3. Now at 60% power, microwave it for 2 minute, stirring in between.
4. Then, remove the bowl from the microwave and keep aside to make it cool.
5. When it becomes cool, add castor sugar and cardamom powder and mix it well.
6. Now, with your hands roll it in the shape of ladoos and store it in air tight containers.
Khazana of Indian Recipes