Carrot ginger soup, the real sweetness of carrots cooked with ginger, coconut milk makes this soup more delicious. Carrots give the soup a rich texture. Where you like it hot or cold, the carrot flavor makes it tastier.
– 500 gm carrots (grated) and cut into small pieces
– 200 gm chopped onion
– 3 clove garlic
– 1 tablespoon ajwain (Aniseed)
– 1 tablespoon crushed ginger
– 1 cup coconut milk
– 1 small cup basil leaves (tulsi leaves)
– 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Coriander leaves (to garnish)
How To Cook?
1. Let Microwave covered at 170?C. Now, Take a microwave safe bowl and add carrots, onion, garlic, salt and 2 – 3 drops olive oil and mix it.
2. Now, spread this mixture on microwave safe baking sheet and toast it.
To Make Puree
1. Collect all the vegetables, add some amount of water and grind and mix it well.
2. Add this puree in fry pan. Add coconut milk, basil leaves, salt and pepper and cook for 10 minutes.
3. Now add previously cooked toasted mixture with this puree and garnish it with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Preparation Time: 20 Minute
Cooking Time: 35 Minute