Cheese Corn is very popular corn dish of Korean restaurant. In Korean restaurant it is served as side dish. This cheesy and creamy corn dish is so easy to make. With few Ingredients you can make this dish and those Ingredients are frozen corn, cheese spread, milk, mix herbs, some sugar and salt. This dish is very yummy and mouth-melting. You can’t say ?No?, even if your tummy is full. Enjoy!
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Servings: 2 Persons
– 2 cups fresh/ frozen corn nibblets
– 1 teaspoon sugar
– Salt to taste
– ? cup plain cheese spread
– 1 tablespoon dried mixed herbs
– 2 tablespoons milk
How To Cook?
1. Place the corn in a medium-sized pan.
2. Cover with water and add the sugar and salt.
3. Bring to boil and cook for 3-4 minutes until the corn is tender.
4. Drain the corn, leaving a few tablespoon of water in the pan and return the corn to the pan.
5. Place the pan over LOW heat and stir in the cheese spread, herbs and milk.
6. Mix well until you get the consistency of a cheese sauce, about 2-3 minutes.