Pasta is children’s favorite pass time snacks. Cheesy vegetables pasta is full of nutrition. Cheesy vegetable pasta is very quick and easy recipe which can be cooked in very less time to serve to your children.
– 2 cup boiled pasta
– 1 cup boiled mix vegetables
– 1/2 cup sliced capsicum
– 1/2 cup milk
– 3 pieces of cheese slices
– 1 teaspoon butter
– Salt to taste
– Pepper powder to taste
How To Cook?
1. In a nonstick pan add 1 teaspoon butter and then add capsicum slices to it and fry it for 2 minutes.
2. Now, add milk and cheese slices to the pan and boil it for 2-3 minutes.
3. When the milk starts boiling then add boiled vegetables, salt and pepper powder to it and mix it well.
4. Cook this mixture for 2 minutes and then add boiled pasta to the mixture and mix it.
5. Let the pasta boil for 5 minutes and when it’s boiled properly and the extra milk is gone then remove the frying pan from the heat.
6. Serve hot cheesy vegetable pasta with tomato sauce.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Servings: 4 Persons