Chicken Fajita Stuffed Peppers, this scrumptious dish doesnand#8217;t even need any description; itself it describes how tasty savoury it is? This is a healthy entr?e which is perfect for delicious dinner of weekend or week-night. This mellow and relishing dish is made with red and green bell peppers; those are stuffed with fajita which is marinated-grilled chicken with Spanish rice. It takes little bit of extra but at the end it is well worth. Note down some simple and easy steps for this yummy chicken fajita stuffed peppers.
– 1/3 Cup grapeseed oil
– 1 tablespoon lime juice
– 1 teaspoon cumin
– 1/2 teaspoon chilli pepper
– Salt to taste
– 2 garlic cloves, grated
– 2 chicken breasts
For Stuffed Peppers
– 3 bell peppers
– 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
– 1 medium chopped tomato
– 5 oz uncooked Spanish rice
– 1 teaspoon freshly minced cilantro
– 6-8 tablespoons Mexican cheese mix
How To Cook?
1. In a large bowl, combine grapeseed oil, lime juice, cumin, chilli pepper, grated garlic and salt. Whisk well.
2. Add chicken to the marinade. Set aside for about 15 minutes and let it marinade.
3. Preheat the oven-safe skillet on stove top over MEDIUM heat.
4. Now, add marinade chicken to the skillet and cook until chicken is fully cooked, flipping if half way through.
5. Meanwhile, prepare Spanish rice according to the package and set aside.
6. Take cooked chicken breasts out and lay them on a cutting board and dice the chicken enough once it is cooled enough to handle.
7. In the same skillet, saute chopped onions and tomato.
8. Take a large mixing bowl, place Spanish rice, diced chicken, sauted onion and tomato, cilantro, marinade that was leftover in the skillet and adjust seasoning.
9. Preheat the oven to 375 C.
10. Cut the bell peppers in half, lengthwise and clean them by taking out the seeds and membrane from it.
11. Now, lay the peppers in the skillet and fill them with mixture of rice and chicken them sprinkle some cheese on the top for about 1-2 tablespoons.
12. Now, put this skillet in preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes or until the peppers are cooked.
13. Serve this delicious savoury warm.
Preparation Time: 20-25 Minutes
Cooking Time: 35 Minutes