Chicken vermicelli is a delicious chicken soup recipe cooked with chicken, tomatoes, butter, onions in the chicken stock. Serve this tasty soup with crusty fresh bread.
– 2 large tomatoes
– 2 tablespoon butter
– 1 cup chicken, shredded
– 1/2 tablespoon garlic paste
– 1 small onion, chopped
– Salt to taste
– 100 gm thin vermicelli (pour boiling water for 10 mins. till it softens and put in cold water)
– 2 spring chopped onions
– 1/2 cup thick coconut milk
– Few sprig for coriander leaves, finely chopped.
How To Cook?
1. In a frying pan, heat the butter over MEDIUM heat.
2. Then add tomato puree, salt, chicken, chopped onion, garlic paste and cook until all the Ingredients are cooked well. It requires 15-20 minutes to cook the chicken properly.
3. Then add spring onions and again cook for 3 minutes.
4. Then add coconut milk, vermicelli and mix them well. Let it boil for 4-5 minutes.
5. Remove the pan from the heat and garnish it with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 35 Minutes