A Delicious and simple Italian style chicken recipe. Chicken is baked with tomatoes and olive in just one pan which helps chicken to tender well and gives extra taste. A Must try recipe.
– 200 gm boneless chicken, cut into 1 inch pieces
– 1 1/2 tablespoon melted butter
To Make Sauce
– 12 olives
– 4 large tomatoes, blanched and skinned
– 1 1/2 tablespoon oil
– 2 flakes of crushed garlic
– Salt to taste
– 1/2 tablespoon pepper
– 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
How To Cook?
1. Take a nonstick pan and melt 1- 1/2 tablespoon butter and then add chicken pieces to it and fry at MEDIUM heat till it becomes golden brown in color.
2. Then add 1/4 tablespoon oil and 1/4 tablespoon pepper.
3. Sprinkle 2 tablespoon water on the chicken and cook covered till the pieces are tender.
4. Drain the left over butter and keep aside the chicken pieces.
5. To make sauce, place tomatoes in a hot water for 5 minutes. Remove skin and grind tomatoes in a liquidizer to a puree.
6. Heat 1- 1/2 tablespoon oil. And add pureed tomatoes, garlic and cook for 5 minutes till it becomes slightly thick.
7. Add the olives, salt and pepper to taste. Remove it from the heat and keep the sauce aside to cool.
8. Spread 1/4 of the sauce in a greased serving dish. Arrange the chicken pieces on it and pour the remaining sauce.
9. Sprinkle coriander on it.
10. Bake in a preheated microwave at 180C for 15-20 minutes. When its ready serve hot with garlic bread.
Preparation Time: 15 Minute
Cooking Time: 45 Minute
Servings: 3-4 Person