Chocolate almond muffins recipe is very simple, quick and easy. These chocolate muffins are very delicious and the almonds make them extra special and enhance the taste of the muffins. There are very few Ingredients use to make this yummy muffins, such as refined flour, cocoa powder, sugar, milk, almonds and eggs. You can start you morning with this mouth-melting muffins or it can also goes very well at second breakfast for who loved to eat a lot or say for the “foodies”. Try them today!
– 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
– 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
– 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
– 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 3/4 cup milk
– 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
– 1/3 cup vegetable or canola oil
– 1 large beaten egg
– 2/3 cup sliced almonds, divided
How To Cook?
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2. Grease 12 muffins tins, or line with baking cups.
3. In a medium bowl, place all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, salt and 1/3 cup of sliced almond and whisk all this Ingredients together.
4. In another large bowl, whisk together milk, almond extract, oil and the egg.
5. Add dry Ingredients to it and stir it until combined. Do not over-stir it.
6. Fill the muffin cups 2/3 full with this mixture and sprinkle a pinch of sliced almonds on the top of each muffin.
7. Pat down lightly so that the sliced almonds stick to the batter.
8. Back this muffins for about 20-22 minutes or until wooden pick inserted into the center comes out clean.
9. Serve this muffins at tea-time.
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 35-40 Minutes