Sweet and delicious chocolate and walnut brownies
1 cup butter
1 1/2 cups sugar (castor sugar)
2 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 cup cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup plain flour (maida)
2 cups walnuts, crushed
1. Beat butter and sugar in a big mixing bowl, until creamy.
2. Add eggs and beat again until light and fluffy.
3. Now add vanilla essence, baking powder, cocoa powder and plain flour, beating continuously.
4. Add walnuts and mix well.
5. Pour into a greased oven tray.
6. Bake at 180°C for 30 to 35 minutes or until done in a pre heated oven.
7. Remove once done, cut into square pieces and serve.