Cholafali is a traditional Gujarati snack recipe. Usually, it’s making on during the occasion of Diwali. Also, you can make it and have it in your routine days. If you don’t want to mix all the flours to make cholafali at home, you can also use readymade cholafali flour and use it to make a tasty cholafali. Enjoy this cholafali recipe with cholafali chutney.
– 200 gm gram flour (besan)
– 50 gm black gram flour
– 50 gm cowpeas flour
– Salt to taste
– 1 teaspoon black salt
– 1 tablespoon red chili powder
– Oil for deep frying
How To Make?
1. Mix gram flour, black gram flour, cowpeas flour and sieve it.
2. Now, add salt and some water and make tough dough.
3. Now, make a thin roti from this dough and covered it and keep a side.
4. Now, add oil to the frying pan and cut the long strips from the previously made roti and fry it to the oil. Repeat this process for all the roties made from the dough.
5. Fry the strips until it becomes golden brown color and crispy.
6. Sprinkle red chili powder and black salt to the cholafali and serve with cholafali chutney.
Preparation Time: 15 Minute
Cooking Time: 20 Minute