There are so many variations of Chinese Dumplings and they come in various shapes, size with various kinds of filling. Here is a Crispy Chinese Dumplings recipe. These deep fried Chinese dumplings or Chinese Jiaozi?are very delicious. They are incredibly easy to make!
I have made these Chinese dumplings few months back. That time I got a packet of readymade Chinese dumplings wrapper to save my time. If you wish then you can prepare them at home too. Then these wrappers are filled with the stuffing of eggs and green chives and deep fried. This delicious Chinese delicacy is perfect Chinese delicacy. Enjoy this with Chinese flavor’s dipping sauce!
– 5 eggs, beaten with 1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce
– 1 1/2 tablespoons oil
– Handful of thinly chopped green chives
– 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
– 1 packet of round Chinese dumplings wrappers
– 1 teaspoon cornstarch powder
How To Cook?
1. Heat oil in a pan and when it is warm add beaten eggs and allow to solidify. When they are 3/4 solid, start mixing the eggs as like making scrambled eggs.
2. In a bowl, place green chives, scrambled eggs, sesame oil and cornstarch and mix all gently.
3. Take 1 wrapper in the palm of the hand and place 1 teaspoon of filling in the centre of the dumpling wrapper.
4. Now, moisten the sides of the wrapper and fold it into semi-circle shape then moisten one end of the semi-circle and fold so that the 2 ends join and overlap. Prepare all the dumplings as like before.
5. Heat sufficient oil in a pan over medium heat. Once hot add he prepared Chinese dumplings and fry them until golden brown. Remove and drain on a kitchen paper.
6. Serve this delicious Chinese delicacy with any dipping sauce.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Servings: 2-3 Persons