Simple baked bread pudding recipe which is a best option to take with tea, custard or ice cream. Here in this recipe we are choosing custard. Enjoy this crunchy bread pudding recipe.
– 3-4 brown bread slices
– 1/2 cup orange or pineapple juice
To Make Custard
– 3 cups milk
– 3 tablespoon custard powder
– 2-3 tablespoon sugar
– 1 banana
– 1 apple
– 1/2 cup halved grapes or any other seasonal fruit
– 2 chocolate chip cookies
How To Make?
1. Cut the sides of the bread and then cut each bread slice into 4 pieces and arrange it at the bottom of the serving dish.
2. Soak the bread slices with 5-6 tablespoon of orange or pineapple juice. Be sure when you touch the bread slice it feels moist.
3. Now, to prepare the custard, take a pot and add 3 cups milk and heat it.
4. When the milk boils, add the custard dissolved in 1/2 cup milk. Stirring continuously.
5. Now, Add sugar and remove it from the fire when the custard turns thick. Remove it from the flame and keep it aside.
6. Now, spread the bananas on the soaked bread, then spread the apples and lastly the grapes on the bread.
7. Now, Pour the hot custard over the fruits to cover completely.
8. Garnish bread pudding with crushed cookies and serve it.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour
Servings: 6 Persons