Strawberry Poke Cake is yummy cake recipe for the Easter and summer. You can make this cake for your Easter dinner party and make your guest feel wonderful. It’s a mixture of cake mix, strawberry gelatin and a cream topping which is rich in taste. Strawberry poke cake is very light and mouthwatering dish. Let’s make this cake together and enjoy it.
Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
Baking Time: 30 Minutes
Cooking Time: No Cooking
Servings: 10 Persons
– 1 ? up water
– 2 eggs
– ? cup canola oil
– 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
– 1 carton whipped topping, frozen, divided
– 2 packages strawberry gelatin
– 2 packages sweetened sliced strawberries, frozen
– Fresh strawberries for garnishing
How To Make?
1. Take a large bowl and add cake mix, 2 eggs, oil and water to it and beat them slowly for 1-2 minutes. After that again beat them at little medium speed for 2-3 minutes.
2. Now, take a round baking pans and pour this mixture in it and bake it for 30-40 minutes at 350 ?C. Once it’s baked, keep it aside for 10-15 minutes to cool, then remove it from the pan to wire rack to cool completely.
3. with the help of serrated knife, properly set the tops of the cakes. Return layers to two clean round baking pans. Cut cakes with a wooden skewer at half inch intervals.
4. Drain the juice from the strawberries and refrigerate the berries. Then add water to strawberries juice to measure 2 cups and pour into a small saucepan.
5. Boil this juice and stir in gelatin till it completely dissolved. Let it cool for 30 minutes and then properly spoon over each cake layer. Let it cool for 3-4 hours.
6. In another dip bottom pan, warm the water for 10 seconds. Reverse the cake onto a serving plate. Apply reserved strawberries and 1 cup whipped topping over it. Put second layer of the cake over topping.
7. Frost the cake with the remaining topping.
8. place the cake into the refrigerator to chill for 2 hours.
9. You can garnish the cake with fresh strawberries and serve it.