2 tbsp grated carrots
1 tbsp peas, boiled
Fresh coriander leaves for garnishing
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon black pepper powder
Salt to taste
1. Beat four eggs thoroughly in a bowl.
2. Add carrots, peas, salt, pepper and blend well.
3. Grease butter in a microwaveable bowl and transfer the egg mixture in the bowl.
4. Microwave the dish for 2-3 minutes, until the egg comes up.
5. Garnish egg idli with fresh coriander leaves.
6. Alternatively, put the egg mixture in a greased oven proof bowl and bake the egg idli mixture fir 5-6 minutes in the oven or until the egg comes up.
Cooking time: 10 minutes