Delicious Spaghetti made with healthy vegetables and tofu
1 cup spaghetti
1/2 cup sliced mushrooms (optional)
1/2 cup shredded carrots
1/4 cup sliced red bell peppers
2 tablespoon fresh bean sprouts
1/4 cup chopped spring onion
1/2 cup sliced tofu
1/4 cup baby corn, diced
2 minced garlic cloves
1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
1 tablespoon soya sauce
1 tablespoon vinegar
1/4 teaspoon black pepper powder
1 tablespoon oil
Salt to taste
1. Boil spaghetti in lightly salted water for 8 to 10 minutes or until done. Drain and keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a large wok or pan, add ginger, garlic and saute for a minute.
3. Stir fry mushrooms, carrots, baby corn and peppers until tender.
4. Add bean sprouts, spring onions, tofu and cook for a minute.
5. Add soya sauce, vinegar, black powder and salt. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
6. Add cooked spaghetti, salt if required and toss well before serving.
7. Serve immediately.
Cooking time: 25-30 minutes