Fried snack made of onion and capsicum rings
1 cup besan (gram flour)
1 large onions cut into 1/2 inch thick rings
1 large capsicum cut into 1/2 inch thick rings
1 teaspoon red chilli powder
1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
1. Mix gram flour, red chilli powder, garam masala and salt. Add water to the mixture and beat to make smooth batter (Use your hands for better results). Keep aside for 10 minutes.
2. Now add 1 teaspoon hot oil into the batter and mix well.
3. Now dip capsicum and onion rings one by one into the batter and deep fry until golden brown.
4. Drain on absorbent paper.
5. Sprinkle chaat masala on top and serve hot.
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes