Delicious dish of paneer made in a rich and creamy gravy
1 1/2 cup (300 gm) cubed paneer (cottage cheese)
1/4 cup tomato puree
1 boiled onion paste
1/4 cup curd
3/4 cup cashewnut (soaked in water)
1/4 teaspoon red chili powder
1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
Pinch of garam masala
1/4 teaspoon sugar
2 tablespoon cream
1 tablespoon cream and 3 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves for garnishing
1-2 tablespoon oil
Salt to taste
1. Blend cashewnut with curd to make a fine paste. Keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan, fry onion paste for 5 minutes, now add pinch of garam masala and fry until oil separates.
3. Add tomato puree and fry until oil separates
4. Now add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and fry for a minute.
5. Now add cashewnut paste and fry until oil separates and it gives out a rich aroma.
6. Add 1 cup water, sugar, salt and bring it to a boil.
7. Now add cream and paneer in the above mixture and cook for 2-3 minutes.
8. Garnish with cream and chopped coriander leaves.
Cooking time: 35-40 minutes