Pasta made with fresh tomatoes and herbs in olive oil
2 1/4 cups dried pasta (penne or rigatoni or fusilli)
12 tomatoes, chopped
2 teaspoon minced garlic
1 cup chopped fresh herbs (parsley, basil, oregano and mint)
1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
Grated parmesan cheese for garnishing
1/4 cup olive oil
Salt to taste
1. Boil pasta in lightly salted water for 8 to 10 minutes or until done. Drain and keep aside.
2. Heat olive oil in a pan, add garlic, red chilli flakes and saute for a minute.
3. Add chopped tomatoes and fry until oil separates.
4. Add fresh herbs and season with salt and pepper.
5. Add pasta and cook for two to three minutes over medium heat until well mixed.
6. Garnish with cheese and serve hot.