Indo Mexican preparation of marinated vegetables served with tortillas
1/4 cup boiled potatoes
1/8 cup capsicum, sliced
1/8 cup spring onion, sliced
1/8 cup carrots, sliced
1/8 cup cauliflower, sliced
1/8 cup peas
1/2 cup enchilada sauce (see in basic)
1 teaspoon white pepper powder
1 teaspoon red chilli powder
1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
2 tablespoon soured cream
1/2 cup grated cheese
3 flour tortillas
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Marinate vegetables in salt, white pepper powder, red chilli powder and cumin powder for 10 minutes.
3. Grill these vegetables in a griller.
4. For assembling, take a sizzler plate (iron tawa which should be pre heated). Place a cabbage or lettuce leaf on it.
5. Now arrange all the grilled vegetables on the cabbage leaf bed.
6. Sprinkle cheese on top of the vegetables.
7. Serve with soured cream and flour tortillas.
8. Just before serving put few drops of either vinegar or butter to bring that steam effect and sizzling sound.
Cooking time: 40-45 minutes