Healthy vegetable juice made with carrot, beetrot, cucumber and tomatoes
4 carrots (gajar)
1 cucumber (kheera)
2 beetroots (Chacundar)
1 cup mint leaves (optional)
1 cup fresh coriander leaves
1 Green chilli (optional)
2 inch ginger
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon black pepper powder
Salt to taste
1. Wash and peel ginger, carrots, beetroots and cucumbers properly.
2. Wash tomatoes, green chilli, coriander and mint leaves and keep aside.
3. Pass the carrots, beetroots, cucumber, tomatoes, ginger, green chilli, coriander and mint leaves through a vegetable juicer.
4. Collect the juice in a jar and mix salt, lemon juice, black pepper powder.
5. Serve chilled garnished with coriander leaves on top.