• 1 cup – whole Wheat flour
• 1 cup – Bajri flour
• 1 cup – besan or Channa dal flour
• 1 cup – grated Coconut
• 3/4 to 1 cup – Ghee
• 3/4 to 1 cup – Jaggery
- Take a heavy bottom tava and pour ghee on low flame.
- Add all three flours and mix till it becomes reddish/light brown in colour.
- Remove the mixture from the gas and cool it for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then add chopped jaggery and grated coconut.
- Take an empty dish or thali and spread some ghee.
- Pour the mixture into the dish and spread it evenly.
- Leave the mixture to cool for some time and cut into diamond shapes.
Recipe courtesy of Heena Patel