• 10 – Badam
• 1 cup – Maida
• 1/2 cup – Ghee
• 1.5 cup – Sugar
• 1 tsp – Cardamom powder
- Soak badam in hot water for 10 min and make fine paste.
- Mix with 1 tsp ghee and 1 tsp rice powder.
- Mix maida with 1/4 cup ghee to get a bread crumb-like consistency.
- Add water to the flour and knead well.
- Make a syrup (like jamoon syrup) with a little water and sugar. Keep aside.
- Take the dough and make small puris.
- Take a puri and apply badam mix. Put another other puri on top of it.
- Again, apply badam mix on it. Put third puri on top of it and roll it like a mat.
- Fold it and press them into small puris.
- Deep fry them in hot oil and dip them in sugar syrup.
Recipe courtesy of Cherukuri