• 2 medium apples cored and cut into thin strips of circles
• 1 cup Plums dried or fresh Plums cooked in Sugar syrup
• 2 cups breadcrumbs
• 1 cup Butter
• 1 cup Brown sugar
• In fresh plums:
• 4-5 Plums – seeds removed and cut into pieces pieces
• 2 tbsp. Sugar
- Prepare crumbs by mixing the bread crumbs, butter and brown sugar with your fingers to form sweet crumbs.
- In a baking bowl, place a small portion of the plums at the bottom. Place a layer of the apples on the plums. Cover with a portion of the prepared sweet crumbs. Again, make another layer by placing first the apples, then the plums and then the sweet crumbs.
- Prepare layers of the apples, plums and the sweet crumbs till all the ingredients are used up. Bake in a pre heaeted oven for only 10-12 minutes. Cool and then keep in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Serve cold. You could overturn the crumb if you wish.