• 4 – green apples (Granny Smith apples ), peeled and diced
• 1.5 tsp – Cinnamon powder
• 100 g – rolled oats
• 80 g – of Brown sugar
• 2 tbsp – of Butter
- Preheat the oven to 170 C.
- Mix diced apple and cinnamon powder and place it in the baking bowl. Now mix oats, butter and brown sugar. Spread oat mixture evenly on top of apple.
- Bake to about 20 to 25 minutes until you see juice from apple starts to bubble and the oats gets crisp.
- Recipe Courtesy: A Pinch Of Love
Recipe courtesy of Ananda